In the interests of full disclosure, I’ve gotta ‘fess up about a couple of things.
1. The names have been changed to protect
the innocent me. My posts on The Resistant Entrepreneur contain stories about real people. Most should be seen in a positive light, but some might not be viewed that way. I might have combined two people into a single person for the purpose of the post. I’ve even changed the names of my pets. Bottom line: no real names.
2. There are Amazon affiliate links on this site and in my blog. I’m a big fan of the Amazon Smile program, which donates 0.5% of eligible purchases to the charitable organization of the shopper’s choice. Mine is the Mid-South Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association. I donate all my affiliate earnings to this organization. So, if you click on one of the Amazon links on this site, the following will happen:
- You’ll be directed to smile.amazon.com. If you have set up a charitable organization via Amazon Smile , any eligible purchase you make will earn some $$$ for your charity.
- If you haven’t set up a charity and don’t wish to, no harm, no foul.
- Any eligible purchase you make will earn some $$$ in affiliate earnings for my charity.
3. I haven’t gotten anything for free that has been or will be promoted on this site/blog. If that happens, I’ll let you know.